BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Dreamcatcher: 4th Mar - 15th Aug 2014

It was nowhere near as bad as I expected. I found it a bit dull through the middle and found it easy to put to one side while I read half a dozen other books and a few comic series. It got a bit confusing in the middle, probably due to my lack of application and just not giving too much of a monkeys how things went.
In the end, as is usually the case, I steamed through the last third and got into it, but still didn't feel too much about it, one way or the other.
Rather than rattle on about it, I'll just say that I wouldn't advise avoiding Dreamcatcher, I'd just recommend blasting through it and not taking four months.

Black House is next. I thought The Talisman was a bit shit. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. See, it's a good thing when I tell you something's awful cause when you read it and it's better than that, it's a pleasant surprise. (I still hate it beyond words).

    Black House opinion time- I actually didn't mind it! Definitely better than The Talisman for me. This probably means you'll hate it hahaha

    ReplyDelete