BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Monday 30 August 2010

The Dead Zone

The Dead ZoneI started The Dead Zone this morning - 30th August.  I know in terms of living in the world, I could be considered something of a troglodyte because of this, but I'm happy to say that, going into the book, I didn't know the first thing about it.  It's only as I've just gone to find the cover picture (not the same as the edition I'm reading, but I like how shit this one looks) that I saw it was made into a film by Cronenberg.  I also couldn't avoid a one line synopsis which I'm pleased to say was covered by the first chapter anyway.

It's a bit of lame habit of mine to avoid finding out too much about any book or film before I read or watch them.  I don't read generally read reviews to steer clear of spoilers.  Anyway, troglodyte or otherwise, my mind is open to The Dead Zone and I'm well up for it.

Currently Listening:

Ride Your Bike - The Connection
Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Meshuggah - All (mainly when running)
Stieg Larsson - The Girl Who Played with Fire (audiobook)

No comments:

Post a Comment